Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges
“Creating Lifetime Careers in Cosmetology”
Join our Cosmetology Career Network!
- Educator -We are looking for energetic and committed individuals who are currently licensed in Hair Design, Esthetics and Nail Technology to train as an Educator. This person should be passionate about becoming a cosmetology educator. This individual would need to have at least 1+ years of recent cosmetology industry experience. Must be a team player. An alumni of Phagans’ Cosmetology College, and/or Pivot Point trained, prior experience as a cosmetology educator, familiarity with Redken, Light Elegance and/or Dermalogica would be a plus but are not required. Please do NOT contact the school by phone – please reply by email with resume and cover letter.
- Receptionist – Bend Campus: We are looking for a Guest Service Coordinator with exceptional customer service skills. We want a team member who is energetic, motivated, enthusiastic, loves working with all kinds of people, even tempered, flexible and well-organized. Multi-tasking is a must. Reliability is beyond important. Excellent computer and basic math skills are required and necessary to the position. Experience with point of sale systems is a plus. Salon/Spa operations knowledge preferred but not required. We value professional dress, appearance and a positive attitude. Please do NOT contact the school by phone – please reply by email with resume and cover letter.
Interested in another location or position? Send us a quick message, including what type of position you are looking for, then attach your resume to the email.
We may not have a specific opening at this time, however we will keep your contact information and resume on file so that we can contact you when your next career opportunity becomes available.
We are continuously looking for talented educators, administrators and substitute teachers.
As a Cosmetology Educator you will instruct, lead, mentor, and motivate our students to complete their program, and become licensed and placed in the professional beauty industry. We are seeking individuals who are dedicated, passionate, and professional with a positive attitude and dynamic personality to join our team.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Allowances
- Paid time off
- Paid Continuing Education
- Flexible Schedules
- Educator Teaching Methods Training
- Fun and Engaging Learning Environments
For over 50 years, Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges has been educating students that have a passion to enter the professional beauty industry. We have five schools located in Bend, Corvallis, Grants Pass, Medford and Salem, Oregon that are licensed by the state of Oregon and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences.