education by design
Why Choose Phagans'?
Pivot Point LAB Curriculum
- Educational content—based on Pivot Point’s Internationally recognized system and highly customized through our own experience and continuous refinement—is at the core of LAB.
- The lessons are brought to life through a synergy of communication, collaboration and engaging activities.
- Beautiful magazine-like textbooks that you will WANT to read again and again.
- Our unique Academic Framework systematically maps out all of our training programs from day 1 through 4 levels of advanced classes that you will attend throughout your training.
- You continue learning, hands-on in a classroom environment during your entire program
- From ‘Balyage & Ombre’, to ‘Clippers, Flat Tops & Fades’, to ‘Day at the Spa’ and ‘Specialty Nail Shapes’, our advanced Lab Classes will keep you engaged and learning.
- You can begin working on live models in the classroom within in the first week of your program. This experience will prepare you with the skills and confidence to then begin practicing on real guests.
- Our student salon is our practical learning lab – our largest classroom where you will gain the experience to refine your skills and expand your knowledge.
Whole Student Wellbeing
- You need more than your creativity and cosmetology skills to succeed – that’s why all of our programs have been designed with the whole student in mind.
- Business Skills classes cover everything from goal setting and communication to marketing and accounting basics.
- Lifeskills classes are not only fun, but they also focus on what you need to succeed in life – essential habits like being proactive, beginning with the end in mind, and putting first things first are woven into our curriculum, communication and school culture.
- We care about our communities: giving back is an integral part of who we are and part of our programs
- Twice a year, we hold “Marathon Day” events where we have raised and donated over $100,000 to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Wings of Karen and others
- We provide free haircuts for school age children who need them
- We offer discounts to senior citizens in our student salon
- Haircuts for veterans are only $1 every day
Start Your Future Now!
Complete the request form to find out about becoming a beauty professional today.
*By clicking ‘Submit’, this constitutes your written consent to be called and/or texted by Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges at the number(s) you provided, regarding your education.