Consumer Information Terminology:
Compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR 668.6) governing the administration of Higher Education Act Title IV program funds requires the following disclosures for each school (OPE ID#) by program, SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) Code, and CIP (Classification of Instructional Program) Code. You can access occupational profiles for each occupation on line at http://www.onetonline.org/crosswalk. Simply enter the full 6 digit SOC code or CIP code from any of the listings below or use the specific link following shown for any occupation.
Occupations by name, SOC and CIP Codes
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, Cosmetologists – SOC 39-5012, / CIP 12.0401 – http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5012.00
- Skin Care Specialist (Esthetician) – SOC 39-5094, 39-5091 / CIP 12.0409 – http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5094.00
- Make-up Artist – SOC 39-5091 / CIP 12.0409 – http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5091.00
- Manicurist, Pedicurist – SOC 39-5092 / CIP 12.0410 – http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5092.00
- Vocational Education Teacher – SOC 25-1194 / CIP 12.0413 – http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/25-1194.00
On-time graduation rates – The percentage of students who completed a program within the normal time to complete, which is described in the catalog, based on the student’s schedule, and provided in the enrollment agreement for a student to complete the program without incurring additional charges.
Tuition, fees, books and supplies charged to students for completing a program within normal time.
Placement rate for students completing a program as calculated according to methodology required by the school’s accrediting agency.Empire Beauty School is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
Median Loan debt for students completing a program separated by title IV, HEA program loans, private loans and institutional financing plans.