We want to create an educational environment that focuses on learning, creativity, self confidence and personal success. Most importantly, we provide Cosmetology Education, Salon Services and strive to make a difference in the lives of others.
Why Our Colleges?
Cosmetology Education, Salon Services
Experience – we love teaching in the cosmetology school industry! Therefore, we have been preparing students for entry level employment in the beauty industry for over 50 years.
- We have customized our curriculum. This helps us to deliver a meaningful and complete cosmetology education to our students.
- Our school environments are balanced with academic and hands-on training for our students throughout their program.
- Time and resources are dedicated to teacher training and development.
- We have established partnerships with professional companies for products and education.
- In our Career Development curriculum, we provide our students with:
- Salon business education
- Client building fundamentals
- Customer service skills
- LifeSkills classes
- Giving back is very important for us. We value our local communities. As a result, we take part in events and fundraisers.
- Finally, Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges creates professional excellence by educating employable cosmetologists that set the standard.
- To train enrolled students to become licensed and placed in the field of cosmetology arts & sciences and/or
- Licensed in a field cosmetology arts & sciences and placed in a related field utilizing skills such as:
- customer service
- professional product sales/promotion
- media relations
- regulatory oversight
- education delivery
- business management and/or ownership
Our vision is to be known as the best cosmetology college for improving the self confidence of our guests, students and employees.
- Pursuit of Knowledge
Memberships and Affiliations
Our Colleges are members of these organizations and professional associations:
- Pivot Point Legacy Member School Program
- Association of Oregon Cosmetology Colleges; AOCC
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools; AACS
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation; NWCCF
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges are accredited by the:
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
3015 Colvin St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges are licensed by the:
Higher Education Coordinating Commission
Private Career Schools Unit
255 Capitol Street NE, Third Floor
Salem, OR 97310
Call us today to find out more about Cosmetology Education, Salon Services and how you can start your journey to becoming a part of the professional beauty industry.