Our owners believe in providing educational environments that are focused on learning, creativity, self confidence and personal success.
Why Our Colleges?
Experience – we love teaching in the cosmetology school industry! We have been preparing students for entry level employment in the professional beauty industry for over 50 years.
- We have customized our curriculum to deliver a meaningful and comprehensive cosmetology education to our students.
- We balance our educational environments with academic and hands-on training for our students throughout their program.
- We dedicate an extensive amount of time and resources to teacher training and development.
- We have established partnerships with professional companies for products and education.
- We designed & developed our Career Development curriculum which provides our students with salon business education, client building fundamentals, and customer service skills.
- We are state licensed by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission in Oregon and nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences.
- We believe in giving back and we value our local communities by participating in events and fundraisers.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges creates professional excellence by educating employable cosmetologists that set the standard.
- To train enrolled students to become licensed and placed in the field of cosmetology arts & sciences and/or
- Licensed in a field cosmetology arts & sciences and placed in a related field utilizing skills such as:
- customer service
- professional product sales/promotion
- media relations
- regulatory oversight
- education delivery
- business management and/or ownership
To be known as the best cosmetology college for improving the self confidence of our guests, students and employees.
Our Core Values
- Pursuit of Knowledge
Memberships and Affiliations
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges are members of the following organizations and professional associations:
- Pivot Point Legacy Member School Program
- Association of Oregon Cosmetology Colleges; AOCC
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools; AACS
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation; NWCCF
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges are accredited by the:
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
3015 Colvin St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phagans’ Cosmetology Colleges are licensed by the:
Higher Education Coordinating Commission
Private Career Schools Unit
255 Capitol Street NE, Third Floor
Salem, OR 97310